All pets boarding with us must be current on all necessary vaccinations, verification will be required. Pets must be free of contagious disease and parasites such as fleas and ticks. Pets must have clean and brush-able coats.
We recommend that vaccines be given at least 2 weeks prior to boarding, particularly on puppies or senior pets who have more sensitive immune systems. Vaccines are required and may be deemed exempt with written authorization from your veterinarian.
Canine Boarding Clients:
- Distemper/Parvo Vaccine These are often given as DA2PP, DHPP-C, DAP, or DHLPP (1 or 3 year vaccine)
- Bordetella (6 month or 1 year)
- Rabies (1 year or 3 year vaccine)
- CIV- Canine Influenza Virus. While this is not a required vaccine, we are recommending you speak with your veterinarian about protecting your dog against the canine flu.
- FVRCP (1 or 3 year)
- Rabies (1 or 3 year)
- FELV (This vaccine is recommended but not required)